Templates da Lua

quinta-feira, 14 de julho de 2011

I still believe

Being alive is not easy, being dead too. Sometimes i ask myself if we are really alive, because there are some many illusions that we face, do we live in a matrix? I see on streets people not living their lives, acting like a robot, following a routine, is that the definition of being alive? Well, I don’t think so. Don’t you ever felt like something is missing? In my case, I was missing love for myself. Sometime I hear people saying: Life is hard. But why? Life was always that hard, or we make it to be hard?

In any case, I prefer to believe that can be amazing if we search for another point of view, a situation always have more than one side, and I choose the optimistic one, and keeping believing that I will be happy, that I can make a difference with someone’s life, or just with my own. I see that we are all connected, if a person is unhappy, some part of us can feel it, but we can’t stay that way, and start to be unhappy too, we have to cheer up, and have hope, we have to have faith, and try to make a better world.

But how? I am just one person in an enormous world. Well, you can if you start a change inside you, fill with love your own world, and your energy will spread ahead, we have power inside us, power of change, power of love, do not ever under rest you, you are more powerful that you can realize. I believe in that, but you have to believe too.

Let’s live our lives, enjoy every minute, embrace people that we love, and make them know that we love them, because sometimes someone doesn’t know how much is special to someone, so don’t be afraid to tell your true feelings, you can make someone smiles, the best reward ever. And always be truth to yourself, do not be your own enemy, but be your best friend, because you are worth, each one is unique, remember that is no one else’s like you, be proud of yourself. Yes, you can (hehe). I will always believe in love, peace,happiness,friendship, well in everything that is worth is this world. And you? What matters to you? I can’t make a choice for you, but I can hope that you can make the right one for your, for your happiness. The rest it up to you.]

Hugs and kisses

Nenhum comentário: