Templates da Lua

terça-feira, 13 de dezembro de 2011

Inside to be out

Hurts not see it

I get pain not hearing it

Not being close to it

Not hoping for the best

Stop believing in it

Stab a knife in my heart just for remember about all that I cry in vain

About all that I thought it was going happen, but it didn´t

All that remains in pain,maybe I am overreacting,but I have to take this black ink out of my system.

Can´t keep carrying this anymore,cause I can´t be happy with this.

I miss things,people,words

Maybe some of it I will lose,I hope that won´t hurt more than I am feeling.

Don´t want to fall and see all dark around me.

Asking: How did I came here? Why so much dark? Why so lost?

I want to cut this curtain that’s block the light to find me

Want to illuminate my black me

Don´t want to feel that everything was a lie,that was a illusion,but I want the reality to be good,to be true.

Is possible to hurt not to see and hear it? Well,I feel that is.

Maybe I reborn stronger and stronger,maybe alone too

Nenhum comentário: